The following code is publicly available on my Github profile under open-source licences:
- Monogenic Signal– I have two implementations of the monogenic signal and derived features including local phase, feature symmetry/asymmetry and phase congruency. One is in Matlab/Octave, and the other is in C++ using OpenCV.
- RIFeatures – A small C++ library for efficient calculation of rotation invariant features in 2D images using OpenCV.
- Canopy – A header-only C++ library for highly customisable random forest models.
- fetal_heart_analysis – This repository contains the remaining code to implement all the experiments in my DPhil thesis.
- heart_annotation_tool – Simple GUIs for annotating fetal heart videos.
By combining these repositories, you can perform all the experiments in my DPhil thesis.
I also contribute to the following open-source projects:
- highdicom – A library providing high-level DICOM abstractions for the Python programming language to facilitate the creation and handling of DICOM objects for image-derived information, including image annotations and image analysis results.